Office for Android has a cool new feature called Inkling that lets you use your finger (or a stylus if you have one handy) to draw on your Office documents. It comes in handy when you want to edit or make comments on someone’s work, or just doodle a silly face in the margins. Here are some of the ways you can use it, from Android Central:
- You can use a pen or touch to ink in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. When the pen hovers over the screen, inking options automatically show up.
- You can use the pen as a writing tool or as a highlighter.
- You can choose the thickness of the pen or the highlighter as well as choose from a variety of colors for the pen.
- You can use eraser to erase previously drawn ink. If you’re using a pen, you can press the button on the pen to erase without switching to Eraser.
- You can also interact with drawn ink as you would interact with shapes.
Click here to learn how to use the feature.